My family and I are leaving today for New Hampshire to go preach at Camp Berea. We need prayer for this time please. For those of you that will read this and pray for this week of camp and for my family while we are away thank you so much. Here are a few things we would ask.
1. Prepare the hearts of the students that are coming to hear the calling of the Holy Spirit
2. Pray that I would hear the Holy Spirit's leadership in what to say as I preach.
3. Safe Travel
4. The band Cirlceslide as they lead worship.
5. Our 2yr old daughter would do well being away from home for so long. The better she does the better mom and dad will do. So that health does good, rest, etc. Also praise the
6. Pray against my pride and that I only rely on Christ not any other means to see lives changed.
Thanks again for praying and I hope I will be able to update you on the week as we are there. Love you guys.
Sat, July 2, 2011
by Daryl filed under